1. A. coat B. road C. broad D.goal
2. A. official B. declare C. active D. picture
3.A. purse B. pure C. curious D. cure
4. A. hide B. like C. time D. give
5. A. question B. station C. direction D. pollution
6. He’s a great player and I have a lot of respect ______ him.
A. of B. in C.on D. for
7. Don’t forget to_____ your school bag with you when you come here next time.
A. bring B. deliver C. fetch D. take
8. He was late for work this morning because he ______ find his key.
A. mustn’t B. wouldn’t C. couldn’t D. shouldn’t
9. I asked him to go to the art exhibition, but he said he had ______ seen it.
A. still B. already C. also D. often
10. --- Where’s your mother, Helen? ---She ______ the flowers in the garden.
A. waters B. is watering C. watered D. has watered
Mrs. McTavish looked out. “It’s a lovely day. Would you like to go for a walk in the park?” Her children __21__ with excitement.
“Before we go, you need to follow some rules. Everyone must __22__ hands and stay close to me. You can’t __23__ anywhere by yourself. Can you all do that?”
All four __24__ they would. As they walked down the street, Fiona said, “I want an ice lolly (冰棍), Mummy. Can we have some?”
“You can if you follow the rules ,” answered Mrs. McTavish.
The park is just around the corner. The children ran off to __25__. After a while, when Mrs. McTavish looked up she couldn’t see Jock. “Fiona, where’s Jock?”
“I don’t know, Mummy. He’s not here __26__, ” said Fiona.
The others hadn’t __27__ Jock either. Mrs. McTavish had to gather her children together and walk around the park __28__ for him. She found him sitting near the ice lolly man. “Jock! What are you doing here? I couldn’t __29__ you.”
“Mummy, I want an ice lolly,” Jock whispered.
“You can’t have one now __30__ you didn’t follow the rules. ” Mrs. McTavish __31__ one for each of the other children and they licked (舔) them all the way home. Jock cried. When they __32__ home she talked to Jock. “Mummy has four children. I must have rules so I can __33__ an eye on you and know you’re __34__.” Jock said he was __35__ and he would follow the rules from then on.
21.A. quarreled B. doubted C. listened D. cheered
22. A. wash B. shake C. hold D. raise
23.A. meet B.lie C. drive D.go
提示：李明打电话给David，邀请他下星期日去博物馆看展览。(L= Li Ming; D = David)
L: Hello. This is Li Ming speaking. May I speak to David?
D: __51__. What’s up, Li Ming?
L: What are you going to do next Sunday?
D: Nothing much. Do you have any ideas?
L: __52__? There’s a Russian oil painting exhibition there.
D: Good idea! __53__?
L: Bus 202 will take you there.
D: Good. __54__, then?
L: Let’s meet just at the gate of the museum.
L: Half past nine.
D: All right. See you then.
1. 中秋节是中国的重要节日;2. 家庭团圆、品尝月饼是节日传统;
2. 生词：中秋节the Mid-autumn Festival; 传统tradition